Saturday, August 01, 2020
09:00 AM - 02:30 PM
Abma's Farm Market, Greenhouse & Petting Zoo
700 Lawlins Road, Wyckoff, NJ, USA
TICKETS GO ON SALE FRIDAY, JULY 31 AT 10:00 AM
Family-friendly experience down on the farm!
Dig up your own potatoes and see how they grow! Bring 'em home and cook up your harvest.
Admission fee includes entry to our U-Pick fields and produce bags/containers. Please pay for U-Pick produce separately. U-Pick is CASH ONLY, $1.50/lb for potatoes. Masks are required for ages 2+
What to bring?
- small shovel, spading fork, or spade. (we will sanitize implements before they are brought into the field)
- gardening gloves
- closed toe, field appropriate footwear
TICKET SALES ARE LIMITED DUE TO CURRENT RESTRICTIONS
Important Terms & Conditions including Covid-19 guidelines:
- Tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Tickets are NON-TRANSFERABLE
- Tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE due to inclement weather.
- Tickets will be sold in 30 minute increments. Please plan accordingly as late comers will not be granted additional time.
- Children ages 2+ are required to wear face masks .
- All persons must adhere to CDC covid regulations.
- Social Distancing of 6 feet in effect.
- Admission includes entry to our U-Pick fields and produce bags/containers. Please pay for U-Pick produce separately. CASH ONLY!
- U-Pick Staff will be wearing gloves & masks.
- Please wash hands or use hand sanitizer provided (or bring your own) while entering U-Pick area.
- Please BYO tools (gloves, shovel, hand trowel, shears, etc.); we will sanitize them for you prior to use in our fields.
- Eating produce in U-Pick area is now strictly prohibited.
- U-PICK IS CASH ONLY!
- All U-Pick sales are Final. No exceptions.
Select a ticket and proceed to registration details